About the Position:
Pet Experts are the front line of the company. Their work falls into 4 categories:
Pet Experts are responsible for supervising the care of the clients they are assigned. The pets we deal with rely on us for high quality service. Pet experts are responsible for both pets’ well-being and their enjoyment; this is a fine line we walk. It important for us to hire team members that share our values and passion for animals, the environment and mankind.
Our clients expect high quality service. They could easily ask a friend, family member, or neighbor to help with their pet, but they are hiring a professional. As such, they will receive the highest quality professional service imaginable.
Working for a small, local business creates a close-knit family atmosphere within the company itself. Keeping administration up-to-date on pet care needs and support, client expectations and communications, and other issues out in the field is essential for minimizing issues and ensuring that the business runs smoothly. Pet Experts are also responsible to communicate with other team members in the field to improve upon the care they provide to pets and humans.
All of Sarah’s Pet Care Revolution team members are instrumental in growing our clientele and improving upon our current business models.
Compensation for pet experts begins at $12 per hour with on-the-job training paid at minimum wage. Position starts as part-time but often can become full-time. Opportunities for advancement may be available as the business grows. Besides working with all types of domesticated animals, one of the biggest benefits of this job is working with a fun, caring, and dynamic team that supports each member. Also, our employees are W-2 workers which means we pay for liability insurance, worker’s compensation insurance, and the employer portion of payroll tax.
Preference will be given to applicants who:
- have professional experience working with animals or in the pet care industry.
- Have a flexible schedule and can make a significant time commitment to Sarah’s Pet Care Revolution.
- Are able to work ALL holidays (non-negotiable).
- Have previous experience in customer service.
- Have reliable transportation they are willing to use for work.
- Have a smartphone they are willing to use for work (non-negotiable).
- Watch the video on this page.
- Send an email to email@example.com with “Pet Expert Application” as the subject line. Email must include:
- An attached resume including your name, email address, and phone number
- A cover letter