10. The warmth and comfort of a cat purring in your lap
9. The amazing people you meet who just happen to be pet parents
8. Getting to spend most of your day walking and biking in the sunshine
7. Playing with a puppy (or an older dog for that matter)
6. Playing with string or a laser pointer with a kitten (or older cat who acts like a kitten)
5. The happy way most pets greet you as soon as you walk in the door
4. Pet hugs and big slobbery dog kisses!
3. The satisfaction that comes once you win over an initially fearful or grumpy pet
2. The gratitude pet parents have when you take such good care of their babies
1. Getting to be part of an amazing team of caring individuals
Happy Thanksgiving from the SPS Team! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to do what we love!